Address: 1085 Poplar Avenue, Memphis
Architectural Style: Victorian
Original Function/Purpose: Residential
History: Oral history has it that the Patton-Bejach house was constructed in 1833, but some existing records indicate the building was built in 1877 and renovated in 1884 after a fire. The property was purchased in 1900 by Russian merchant Samuel Bejach who after fifteen years of ownership sold the house. The residence was eventually converted into the famed Four Flames Restaurant which has been succeeded by the Memphis Child Advocacy Center.
City Council District: 6
Super District: 8
County Commission District: 8