Calling all artists, architects, woodworkers, designers, engineers and creatives: Door Dash is going virtual this year!
Door Dash is the kickoff for our annual fundraiser Adapt-A-Door (and More) Design Competition, typically held in November. It’s too early to know what AAD will look like this year or exactly when it will be held, but we’re moving forward with Door Dash anyways by offering online selection of architectural salvage items and contactless pick-up or delivery!
So get your creative juices flowing, pick your piece of architectural salvage, adapt it into a one-of-a-kind piece of art or furniture, and we’ll auction it off to support a good cause – giving Memphis’ past a future!
Here’s how the Virtual Door Dash works:
- Download the registration form here.
- $25 registration fee includes your adaptable architectural salvage item. Register before June 1 to receive $5 off.
- Artist scholarships are available, please inquire.
- Artists receive two tickets ($150 value) to the Adapt-A-Door Fundraiser and a one-year Craftsman Level membership to Memphis Heritage ($100 value).
- Browse our selection of doors, windows, and more here and on our Facebook page. We’ll be adding new items frequently, so check back often!
- Don’t see what you want or have something specific in mind? Let us know and we’ll send you photos of our inventory. The warehouse will also be open by appointment on a limited basis, so you can browse in person.
- Pick up your door at Howard Hall or the warehouse – we can leave outside or help load into your car. We also have limited delivery available.
- Already have an adaptable piece of architectural salvage? No problem! Register here. Artists receive two tickets ($150 value) to the Adapt-A-Door Fundraiser and a one-year Craftsman Level membership to Memphis Heritage ($100 value).
- For more information, call 901-272-2727 or email [email protected].