The 2016 Memphis Heritage Preservation Series will meet on all four Mondays in March. Our theme this year, “Everything you need to know about your Old House.” Our 2016’s annual series will be on March 7, 14, 21, and 28, and will be panel presentations
- Modernizing your “old” kitchen and bath and still keep it real
- Opening up the space in your old house while respecting its integrity
- Old windows: when to fix, when to replace
- Is your house in an historic district… just what does this really mean?
- Old house walls: Plaster vs. Sheetrock
- Choices for heating and cooling your old house
- Now what about your old house’s yard: fencing, gates, etc
Our 2016 Preservation Series lectures will be held from 7:00pm till 8:30pm at Howard Hall. We hope you will plan to join us!
The registration fee is $50 for MHI members and $65 for non-members. Registration is for the complete series; individual class tickets are not available. Nights for specific topics and speakers will be posted on our website and Facebook. Class size is limited, so register today!
To register by mail, address checks to:
Memphis Heritage, Inc.
Memphis, TN 38104
For credit card registration, call (901) 272-2727 or use the PayPal options below.
If you have any questions, email: email@example.com.